Komodo Tortoise Diet has been holistically formulated to provide a complete food for Mediterranean and Horsfield’s (Russian) Tortoise’s. The diet is high in fibre and low in protein.
Komodo diet has been extensively trialed and tested to find a variety of tastes that tortoises love.
All Komodo foods are sourced locally and produced in the United Kingdom to reduce product miles and environmental impact.
– Always moisten the food prior to feeding.
– Experiment with the level of saturation to suit your tortoises.
– Supply fresh, small portions in the morning and evening.
– Tortoises enjoy grazing, so several small dishes can be positioned throughout the habitat to increase cage enrichment.
– Remove uneaten food and provide clean fresh drinking water daily.
– Fresh foods such as dandelion leaves and fruits could be provided as part of the diet.
– Tortoises can sometimes be reluctant to try a new food, so initially serve Komodo food with familiar food.