The bulb emits infrared heat waves and is a typical heating lamp. The spot lamp has a special build-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required.
The red glass transmits Infrared waves produced by the special filament of the bulb.
The reddish light will not disrupt normal activity during night or day, which makes it an excellent 24 hour heat source.
– Increases overall air temperature.
– Provides heat, essential for activity and digestion.
– Emites Infrared heat waves.
– Excellent 24 hours radiant heat source.
– Will not disrupt normal activity cycle.
– Can be combined with Day time heat lamp or night time heat lamp for 24 – hour cycle.